Personal Assistant - TV Production Company
Up to £25,000 depending on experience
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very well know TV Production company in the heart of London, in a busy, exciting environment where there is a lot of potential to grow within the business and forge a long term career. If you have a passion for TV or script reading alongside being a PA then this is the role for you!
This role is very busy and broad so no two days will be the same! You'll be offering extensive PA support such as diary management, gate keeping, travel booking but also more creative responsibilities such as script reading and event planning.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Inbox management
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Gatekeeping and being first point of contact
- Diary and meeting management
- A wide range of administrative tasks
- Managing the company database
- Script reading
- Office Management support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have very strong proven written and verbal skills
- Ideally have previous script reading experience
- Must have previously worked in an administrative or support role within an office based position
- Must have an interest for TV
- Need strong organisational skills and be proactive
- Need to have proficient IT skills; Word, excel and diary management experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible PA opportunity then please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.