Great PA role supporting the busy Sales Dept for this well known TV Company based in Central London. This role will be varied and will require a high level of organisation and client interaction. Fun, social environment and a 'work hard play hard' culture. Duties will include:
- Be a great 'front-of-house' for the Agency and Client Sales team - delivering professional email communications and greeting guests enthusiastically
- Complete management of diaries with a forward view of at least 4 weeks out to ensure that daily schedules run to time and personal appointments/events are taken into account.
- Proactively organise rooms, equipment etc, and all other arrangements to ensure meetings run well. Prepare agendas, oversee distribution of paperwork and follow up on actions, attend meetings and take minutes as and when required
- Deal with diary changes and matters arising during the working day - including over-running meetings or other challenges - in a proactive manner, including rearranging travel or contacting other attendees
- Provide assistance with creation of reports and presentations as required - excellent PowerPoint/word skills and creative judgement
- Arrange domestic and international travel, and restaurant/venue bookings
- Process expenses and departmental invoices as required
- Arrange departmental day/overnight events - both client-facing and internal - e.g. Royal Ascot, F1 and departmental away days - from end-to-end including all liaison with external partners, managing invitations and ensuring the smooth-running on the day
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills as the role is client focussed. You will have top-notch PowerPoint and MS Office skills and be happy to role up your sleeves to ensure the smooth running of the dept. Immediate start!!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.