Paid Media Manager - Global Entertainment - Circa £45K
Part-time / London / ASAP Start!
Handle recruitment have an exciting position with one of our most recognised TV Broadcast and Entertainment clients on a Part-Time (3 days per week) Paid Media Manager role. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to take on part-time work that has experience across running paid media campaigns across Youtube and other social platforms.
- Creating campaign strategies including writing the proposals
- Setting up AdWords campaigns whilst optimising
- Reporting on campaigns and budgets
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience running AdWord campaigns
- Paid Media background
- Knowledge of the Youtube channel (Desired)
- Experience in reporting and be very analytical
If you are interested in discussing further, please email applications to Rachel Adams at Handle recruitment or via LinkedIn.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.