VP Performance Marketing and Automation
Global Brand - £160K - London
We are looking for a VP Performance Marketing and Automation to join an expanding global business in this brand new role to make a real difference in this exciting and tech-forward business.
Reporting into the CMO, you will be responsible for marrying up technology and data science to lead in all aspects of enterprise marketing technologies, performance analysis and marketing data/insight across the business.
A key part of this role will be to centralise the marketing performance function to implement new ways of working, including marketing automation, CRM, marketing websites and landing pages.
- Identify new digital platforms and tools to support overall digital engagement and communications strategies
- Manage an International digital team whilst supporting the current marketing model
- Identify new ways of working and implement across automation, CRM and Email
- Advising on suitable digital content across the website as well as manage and optimise the use of customer data
- Manage and support the procurement of shared applications and agencies
- Oversee web analytics reporting and execute the data strategy supporting marketing in the interim
- Implementation of a digital engagement strategy and framework within an international business
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal customers to execute and measure a global digital engagement strategy
- Commercial experience working within a similar business model
- Must have International experience
- Managing Million-pound budgets
- Must have experience leading digital teams
Please contact Rachel Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.