Are you an analytical and commercially-savvy Paid Search Specialist? Do you love analysing customer behaviour and finding innovative ways to attract new audiences? Do you want to work for one of the best-known retailers in the UK! If so, then this is the role for you!
This company have just undergone an exciting business transformation, growing their offering and increasing their online international reach, and are now looking for an experienced PPC Specialist to join their team!
You will be their paid search expert, optimising channel performance, identifying new opportunities and attracting new audiences.
What you'll be doing:
- Increasing channel/platform KPIs, and suggesting improvements
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Developing and improving your understanding of their audience and attracting new groups
- Working with the creative team on ad copy, images, videos and landing pages
- Testing and analysing results, and reporting on insights
- Leading their relationship with Google, Facebook and other 3rd parties
- Supporting other marketing teams with commercial goals
What we'll need from you:
- 3 years'+ performance marketing experience predominantly across paid search
- Experience with Google Ads & SearchAds 360
- Google Marketing Platform tools & Facebook Business Manager
- Experience of Google and / or Facebook marketing platforms
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.