Digital Marketing Executive - Paid Social
Handle are delighted to be working with a popular online retailer, in the search for a Marketing Executive with a focus on Paid Social.
Based in the new London HQ, you'll be a pivotal team member with a key focus on Paid Social, supporting on search, affiliates and display across numerous international territories.
- Support and deliver on the growth plans for the year, through bringing new ideas, traffic driving initiatives and innovative solutions to the digital marketing strategy.
- Drive results across the paid marketing channels with a focus on paid social. Managing spend and return on investment globally.
- Develop the paid marketing strategy for the business to generate demand and acquire new customers.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with social platforms, mainly Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat.
- Close work with creative and brand teams to optimise creative based on digital learnings, and to ensure all paid channels are brand aligned.
- Budget management for paid social, work with agency partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work with the trade and merchandise function to promote traffic to new products, key product launches and build traffic strategy for the website.
You Will Have:
- Strong experience in performance digital marketing within fashion retail, or agency side.
- Experience in running paid social campaigns either in-house or agency side.
- Comfortable and able to work with large budgets, with a proven record of delivering results on budget, and on time.
- Interpret data with the aim to improve both campaign performance and content.
- Ideally will have strong experience across SEO, display marketing, affiliates and paid social.
This is a fantastic role with a great global online retailer, ideal if you are experienced in leading digital agencies with a proactive and commercial approach.
Please get in touch for more details!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.