Fantastic opportunity for self-motivated Paid Social Lead to join a dynamic, fun and growing team within an inspiring athleisure brand.
About the role
The EMEA Digital Marketing team exists to define and execute the digital strategy for customer acquisition. Our goal is to drive omni-channel sales for our European business and grow our community. We utilise a range of acquisition channels including Search (SEO & PPC), Affiliate Marketing, Paid Media and Email to deliver elevated digital experiences, drive purchase and engage beyond transactions.
In this role you will manage performance marketing programs and agencies for the EMEA region. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, together you will set the paid media strategy for key EMEA markets with the goals of growing brand awareness, scaling acquisition and driving top-line revenue. Your primary responsibility with be the set-up, QA and deployment of paid media campaigns across Paid Social and Display. The right candidate can autonomously deliver channel forecasts, testing and media plans and performance analysis.
Key cross-functional partnerships include the CRM team, where you will work together to harness our 1st party data to inform your audience/segmentation strategy and drive performance within your paid channels. You will work closely with the Brand team to support the delivery of best in class paid media creative which you will validate through testing. You will also partner with the Ecom team to optimize your campaign journeys on-site.
A day in the life:
- Plans and executes campaigns across paid social and display channels
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to define and agree channel KPIs for ongoing weekly reporting
- Measures and analyses campaign performance and make data-driven decisions on how to optimize channel mix, audience strategies and media budgets
- Maximises support and resources from external platform and media partners (e.g. Google and Facebook)
- Has regular connections with international counterparts in North America and APAC regions to share learnings and best practices
- Partners with CRM team to leverage 1st party data to drive paid media performance
- Champions an always-on test & learn culture to continuously challenge and validate our performance marketing hypotheses
- Writes and submits creative briefs to our Brand team and feeds back on creative performance to optimize future deliverables
- Stays ahead of the latest performance marketing trends and innovations. Attends external trainings and industry events to bring knowledge and ideas back to the team
- Executes administrative duties for their channels such as gathering marketing accruals, media invoicing and budgeting at month end
- 4-5 years hands-on experience with execution of paid media campaigns on Facebook and Google Marketing Platform. Ideally for a B2C ecommerce business (agency or in-house)
- Expert in media planning, channel forecasting & reporting
- Proficient in analyitics tools like Adobe Analytics or Google GA360
- Analytical skillset with the ability to turn data into insights and actions
- Experience working with and optimizing product feeds
- Agency management experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize ruthlessly and focus on what matters
- Mindful communicator: ability to communicate effectively across multiple areas of the team from external vendors to senior leadership to junior team members
- Expert in writing briefs and working with Creative teams to embed best in class design principals for performance marketing
- German-English and/or French-English speaker preferred
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.