Paid Social Media Specialist
3 Days Per Week - 6 Month FTC
Handle have partnered with a household name and popular lifestyle brand in search of a Paid Social Media Specialist. This is a great opportunity, with an established team working for a global brand.
You will be covering wide reaching social campaigns and improving presence across paid media. Working regularly with Facebook and Instagram, previous experience in working with Facebook ads is a requirement.
- Amplify the work that the wider social team are posting across social channels, through paid media.
- Implement paid social campaigns for always on content, which includes buying objectives across video, engagement and traffic.
- Coverage across the key platforms, Facebook and Instagram, you will be responsible for driving traffic to the website and linking relevant posts.
- Working with wider parts of the business, assisting departments with traffic targets that they need to hit - you will be the paid social specialist!
- Reporting on performance, as well as developing strategies to support insights, recommendations and optimisations.
You Will Have:
- Thorough experience in paid social media and managing paid social campaigns.
- Previous use and working knowledge of Facebook Ads is mandatory, exposure to Google Ads and Twitter Ads is a bonus.
- Strong writing skills, as well as being confident and clear in communication. Previous experience in influencing decision makers and presenting strategies would be beneficial.
- An understanding of what content works on which channels, and how best to maximise reach across social media.
Please get in touch if this sounds like you!
Please note: this is a 6 months contract, and part time (3 days per
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.