A global media company producing some of the world's best known magazine titles and international events are now recruiting a Part Qualified Analyst to join their London Head Office.
This role will suit a proactive candidate with excellent communication skills and experience of business partnering with senior colleagues on a very regular basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for reviewing and interpreting the Management Accounts including monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting.
- Support ad hoc projects that require both data analysis and extensive relationship building with creative and commercial colleagues.
- Be used to extensive business partnering with senior colleagues to assist on a global level- including building relationships with Board Members.
- Present examples of best practice, assessing concerns and providing advice when necessary.
- Continuously improve the efficiency of the reporting process.
The following requirements are a must for successful applicants:
- Very strong academics
- Part Qualified or Finalist candidates
- A minimum of one year's experience in a commercial environment
- Microsoft Excel to intermediate level minimum (VLookups, Pivot Tables etc.)
- Absolutely exemplary attention to detail
Previous Media or Publishing experience would be preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.