An industry leading and highly reputable film and TV business currently require a part qualified financial accountant to join their growing team in Central London. Working closely alongside the accounts payable and accounts receivable teams, you will be tasked with ensuring accounting processes are managed effectively from a day to day perspective. You will also work closely alongside other teams within the business to help them understand business costs.
- Assist with month end close process
- Liaise with AP/AR to ensure accuracy of data
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Assist with month end and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations and commentary
- Provide monthly management reporting packs for review by senior management
- Assist with cashflow and P&L forecasting
- Work alongside other internal stakeholders to help them understand business costs
Part qualified by ACCA/CIMA, you will also have at least two years experience within financial accounting if you'd like to be considered for the role. You will relish the prospect of managing relationships across the business and consider yourself to be a confident communicator. Whilst previous experience of working within media is not essential, a passion for the film and TV industry is a must!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.