Handle are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a leading entertainment business based in central London.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts including bank reconciliations, journal entries, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Completion of VAT returns
- Assisting in management of AP/ AR process
- Supporting the finance team with general ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 - 2 years experience as a management accountant, ideally within a similar industry. You should also have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with people at all levels. You should also be part qualified in ACCA/ CIMA. If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.