Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with an international entertainment business in Central London to find a part-qualified accountant, on a 3 month contract. Managing an impressive catalogue of famous TV shows, this market leading company broadcast compelling content.
This role is based in London and will be reporting directly to the VP of Finance, therefore a strong level of experience and academics are required. As this is a 3 month contract, we can only consider candidates who are immediately available.
Key role responsibilities:
- Design and implement a cash reporting process
- Support FD with balance sheet process
- Assist with cost tracking
- Data management and manipulation (high volume)
The ideal candidate:
- Strong academics and part-qualified accountant (essential)
- Technical experience with various finance systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Outstanding attention to detail and project management skills
If the above requirements meet your profile and you are immediately available for a 3 month contract, please apply with your most recent CV today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.