Handle Recruitment are working with a thriving retailer to find a dedicated and bright Accounts Payable Manager to join their finance team on a part time basis. This role is asking for 3 days per week and will manage the outsourcing company as well as supervise a junior member of the Accounts Payable team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised, coded correctly and posted into the accounts system.
- Generate payment runs across multiple currencies, identifying payment priorities against available cash flow.
- Bank reconciliations
- Become the main source of contact for suppliers and other departments within the group
- Resolve supplier queries and manage expectations during busy periods
- Review current processes and procedures to establish and identify any areas for improvement
- Induct, train and continually develop the AP junior providing guidance and direction
- Carry out staff reviews and appraisals for the AP junior
The ideal candidate will be:
- Looking for part time hours only
- Capable of dealing with a fast paced environment and high volume of transactions
- At least 2yrs experience in a similar multi-currency environment
- Committed to being in the role for a few years
- Excellent Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs)
- Prior experience dealing with an outsourced AP function (desirable)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.