A great opportunity to join a leading UK television distribution company as an AP Assistant on a part time basis.
The role will provide support to the Purchase Ledger Manager who works Monday to Thursday. Whilst extensive experience of accounts payable is not needed there are cash handling and workload management aspects which will require a proven track record of organisation and responsibility.
Hours: 7.5 per week on a Friday.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the invoice received log
- Inputting invoices to the general ledger as directed by the Purchase Ledger Manager
- Matching purchase orders to invoicing
- Filing unpaid invoices and expenses ready for payment
- Filing paid invoices and expenses following the fortnightly payment runs
- Checking receipts against expense forms received and challenging issues
- Responding to supplier queries
- Managing petty cash requests from the operational teams
- Any other support as requested by the Purchase Ledger Manager
The successful candidate must add value to a close-knit team and demonstrate the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good cash handling experience
- Highly organised and a self-starter
- Good Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highest level of tact, diplomacy and awareness of confidentiality
- Previous purchase ledger experience highly beneficial
To be considered for the role APPLY TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.