Handle Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading, innovative and hugely forward-thinking commercial real estate company to find a part-time Administrator (20 hours per week).
Based at one of their award-winning assets in West London, you will be responsible for providing administrative and tactical support to the Operations team.
Key features include:
- Managing the office - ordering stationery and catering supplies, management of office equipment and efficient troubleshooting
- Coordinating and managing of the IT contract and working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure value for money and smooth running of systems
- Supporting both short and long-term projects, taking ownership of areas as required
- Acting as point of contact for the Property team regarding appropriate Park wide signage, liaising with the Brand Team to ensure brand alignment at all times
- Taking ownership and delivering Fire Awareness Training as part of the induction as well as refresher sessions for all other team members
- Raising PO's on behalf of the senior Property team in line with finance requirements
- Providing Reception cover and further team-wide support where needed
- Undertaking administration of various other items - permits, compliance, matrixes, policies and procedures, and ad hoc business wide support
- Previous experience in an administration position
- Immaculate organisational skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities with a flexible approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fantastic company, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.