Handle Recruitment are proudly working alongside a rapidly growing advertising company based in central London and are looking for a part-time billings officer to join their busy finance team. You will be working 3 days a week assisting the Head of Accounts with media billings and credit control and will need to be available to start at short notice. This role requires someone who is proactive, uses their initiative and has strong numerical and communication skills.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for running weekly and monthly billing for different departments
- Creating POS and raising invoices
- Run and send out monthly statements to suppliers
- Setting up new client accounts
- Obtain self-billing invoices, post to account and reconcile bank receipts
- Liaise with international offices and other departments internally
- Chase aged debt
- Resolves any discrepancies
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a similar industry, will have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position and can start ASAP. If you think you would be suitable please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.