Handle Recruitment are looking for a Part time Bookkeeper to join a Publishing company based in London. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working as an Bookkeeper with intermediate Excel skills.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for maintaining the accounting records
- Sales Invoicing and Debt collection
- Monthly Bank reconciliations
- Multi-Currency accounting
- General Accounting Assistance as required
- US IRS and UK HMRC reporting re Agency and Freelance payments in the year
- Ad hoc reporting including using Excel Pivot Tables
- Account's software literate. (Sage software experience is preferred)
- Intermediate Excel skill (Pivot tables)
- Previous experience of working in multi-currencies is necessary.
- Knowledge of Agency accounting and royalties would be useful.
- Knowledge of account management including VAT, debt collection, bank reconciliations and quarterly/monthly management accounts reconciliations
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 years' experience in a Bookkeeping role The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.