Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced business development consultant with a film, media or advertising background to join a Soho-based film production company on a part time (one or two days a week) contract basis.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing relationships with new clients / brands
- Establishing a business strategy and generating a healthy pipeline
- Assisting in negotiating contracts and costings
- Consulting on business requirements
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid business development experience within the creative industries, film or advertising desirable
- A proven track record of bring in new clients from open to close
- Availability to work in a part time role for 2-3 months with possibility to extend
Please get in touch for further info!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.