Handle Recruitment is seeking a commercial manager with experience in partnerships, marketing and events within the retail, leisure or hospitality industries to take on responsibility for events and initiatives across three of London's most busy and iconic streets, popular amongst both tourists and locals all year round.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Driving revenue through securing and developing key commercial partnerships
- Membership engagement - being a proactive main point of contact for members to ensure a premium service is always delivered
- Leading on marketing campaigns - working closely with the digital team to roll out effective B2C and B2B activities, including events and offers
- Management of three team members, ensuring all business plans are delivered on time and within budget
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience securing high revenue partnerships, ideally within the retail, leisure of hospitality industries
- Strong relationship building and development skills
- Understanding and knowledge of B2C and B2B marketing campaigns
- Event production/management experience
- Commercial acumen, the ability to identify gaps in the market and untapped opportunities
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.