This is a full-time 3 month contract for a proactive, creative, experienced Comms and PR manager to be responsible for implementing marketing and comms campaign for our clients new proprietary research findings.
The ideal background of our Communications Manager:
- Someone with at least 3 years' experience
- Previous experience as a communications manager
- Ability to lead communications strategies, including drafting a content calendar and content creation
- An understanding of developing content for different audiences
- Some experience in PR and Media Relations
- Experience of working within an agency
- Team player - able to work collaboratively
- Create a Comms strategy from our propriety research to maximise commercial value
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for our client incorporating PR, Marketing and Online
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness, recognition and drive inbound leads
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing UK press releases and thought leadership articles for trade/sector press/social media and blog posts
- Working with the New Business team analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.