An exciting opportunity has arose to join a Publishing Media company based in Central London.
Our client is seeking a Part Time Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis and assist the Billing & Collection Controller with the collection of overdue debt across all entities, encouraging cash collections and reducing the possibility of bad debt as well as escalating any problematic accounts where necessary
This is a newly created role due to growth within the business and will work along side the current Part Time Credit Controller.
Part Time: 20 hours per week
Your duties will also include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the complete daily Multi-currency billing process from extracting the data from the CRM system, creating new customer accounts in Microsoft Nav, to importing the data and checking the billing information that has been input is correct ensuring we are charging UK, German, Dutch, NY tax, where applicable, correctly.
- Dealing with billing queries from internal/external customers.
- Processing card payments daily for CC orders submitted through CRM and the posting of these payments onto customer accounts, creating intercompany journals for payments taken for our HK Company in Ltd and processing a separate journal to the merchant control account.
- Assist with the cash receipting / bank recs in the absence of our other collections assistant.
- Investigate any unallocated cash receipts.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong Credit Control experience
- Good understanding of basic accounting with some exposure to journals.
- Good attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of different EU VAT rates and where these would be applicable (desirable).
- Good communications skills - able to deal with people at all levels.
- Microsoft Nav experience would be advantageous.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.