We are looking for 3 part-time, enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Service Advisers to join a close-knit team within a global retail head office based in Central London.
This role is perfect for candidates looking to move their expertise into a head office environment, are currently studying, or are perhaps now looking for part-time work.
Candidates MUST be fluent in verbal and written German.
- Ensuring all inbound communication and interaction is dealt with professionally
- Ensuring follow up communication if required
- Ensuring any requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Identify sales order or delivery problems to ensure solutions are met
- Customer Service experience - ideally retail head office or shop floor
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to pick up new processes quickly
Please note this is an initial 12-week role with the outlook to then transfer to a permanent position. Our client will use the 12 weeks as your probationary period.
Assessment Day - end of this week
Training Week: 8th November - 16th November
Please note we are only able to consider candidates who are available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.