Part Time Customer Support Administrator
£11,500 - £12,266pa
Mon- Fri 9.30am - 1.30pm
South West London
Are you seeking a varied part time role within a growing company? My exciting client is an evolving tech start-up seeking a proactive, organised, friendly candidate with a 'can do' attitude to join their close knit team. This is a hybrid role made up of both customer support and administration duties.
Customer Support Duties:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers, providing support to any issues or queries through website chat and telephone.
- Delivering outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and providing efficient results for clients to ensure high reputation is maintained.
- Working to refine processes alongside the operations manager
Administration support Duties:
- Daily management of office, stock, post and stationary
- Collecting daily deliveries and liaising with reception
- Dealing with invoices and negotiate with suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about all things Customer Service with a 'can do' attitude
- Tech savvy with a general interest in all thing tech!
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9.30am - 1.30pm with some occasional flexibility required. If you experience matches the above apply now to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.