Part-time EA/Business Assistant - Global Production Company
North West London
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a global production company that specialises in photographic stills, motion, experiential and events production to find a part-time EA/Business Assistant to join their small, close-knit and incredibly hardworking team. Hours: Ideally two full days a week from 9.00am-6.00pm (however, possibly some flexibility).
The company produces large-scale, multi-platform shoots all over the world and works with brands directly, as well as creative agencies; delivering each production on time, on brief and on budget!
As part of the Management team, the EA/Business Assistant will be responsible for overseeing the work of the Admin team comprising 1 x Office Manager, 1 x Office Assistant, 1 x Accounts Receivable Manager and 1 x Accountant/Bookkeeper; and will also handle a number of other elements - detailed below under key features.
The role would suit someone with broad experience (ideally at managerial level) looking for an exciting and diverse part-time position within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key features include:
- Financial - Loading payments on to the bank for authorisation and managing budgets using Excel
- Management - Managing the Office Manager and overseeing the business expenses that the Office Manager is in charge of
- EA - High level personal support on behalf of the Director, such as managing contracts on her properties
- HR - Liaising with Citation, onboarding, and basic admin
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a comparable role within a fast-paced, creative business
- Solid Office Management/EA experience and either strong knowledge of HR or Finance (don't need to be qualified as can be taught)
- High-level organisational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency using MS Office; Excel in particular - and PC literate
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting part-time EA/Business Assistant role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.