Part Time Creative Events Manager - 6 month contract
New opportunity to work for a leading TV production company to join their internal events team on a contract basis. This role is to execute and oversee all non-editorial aspects of creative events which covers creative exchanges, producer events and industry festivals. This role is part time either 3 days a week or reduced hours over 5 days.
- To effectively and efficiently research, negotiate and contract: Event Venues, hotel accommodation and restaurant bookings / catering for these events.
- To manage and oversee logistics including transport, travel and attendee lists.
- To co-ordinate appropriate audio visual hire, staging and seating.
- To raise and process PO's and invoices.
- To manage and report the budgeting of the events and to communicate details of these events in a clear and professional manner to all attendees.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role within the entertainment or media industry
- Should have exemplary organisational skills and a proven track record in organising inspiring events for 80-100 people.
- Be able to work with a budget and think creatively about how to execute.
- You will be able to work well within a team, as well as having the confidence and motivation to work by yourself.
You will have first rate communication skills and be proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Keynote, and foreign languages is a bonus.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.