Handle Recruitment are currently working in along side a youth music organisation to recruit a temporary Events Producer. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the build up and delivery of a high quality performance event. This is a part time position that would suit someone who is looking to work 3 days a week for approximately 2 months.
You will be one of three producers working closely with the Head of programmes and communications team to ensure the successful planning, delivery, development and evaluation of the events within the music festival. This position is working in the build up to an event in July and will require some UK travel and overnight stays.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the overall planning and scheduling of the event in line with the organisations strategy and priorities
- Having direct responsibility for the management and administration of one day of the festival- including the venue, all logistics, workshops and performers
- Overseeing the recruitment and management of temporary staff for the event, supervising the designated team members and liaising with relevant colleagues
- Support the evaluation of all aspects of the event, including funding reports
- Ensuring the communications team have all the relevant information in order to upload to the website and other channels
- Working with the IT team to update all records and information on the internal IT systems as required
Successful candidates must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail with proven experience working well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, delivering them on time and to budget
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a complex range of tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to be both diplomatic and assertive, and to maintain an exemplary standard of customer care.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A professional outlook, confident decision maker
This position is working 9.30-17.30, 3 days a week and paying £26,000 pro rata
If you are an experienced event producer who is a flexible individual with the drive to deliver high quality for work please apply.
Due to the nature of this position you will be required to pass a DBS disclosure
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.