Handle Recruitment are working with a well known media business based in London to find a Finance Assistant to join their finance team on a part time basis (21 hours per week). Working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment you will be part of a small team to deliver professional, efficient & accurate support to the Facilities Department and other relevant business stakeholders.
- Ensuring POs are raised correctly in Oracle
- Liaison with procurement department
- Adding new suppliers to PO database
- Liaise with Management Accounts to raise quarterly rent invoices for sublet tenants
- Ensure accurate coding of invoices
- Work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional teams to resolve issues
- Knowledge of Oracle desirable
If you are enthusiastic and eager to build on your experience within a creative agency, and have the required experience - apply with your most recent CV today.
Please note that this is a temporary position, and therefore we can only consider candidates who are immediately available or becoming available within 1 week
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.