Handle Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Part Time Finance Director to assist in overseeing the finance function for a rapidly growing international digital agency.
Working very closely with the CEO, this broad and progressive position will be responsible for supporting the international growth of the business and the day to day activities of the finance function and continually add commercial and strategic value across the business.
Being a qualified accountant and having experience within an international marketing business, you will be experienced in consolidations accounting, inter-company transactions and will have had strong exposure to working in a controls based environment. Skilled in team management and people development this role will provide accounting exposure across all the business units and be responsible for:
Reporting and Controlling:
- Collation and analysis of the group consolidated reports
- Group P&L and balance sheet - management and statutory
- Group budget and forecasts, Group cash flow reporting and forecasts
- Oversee client reporting; producing reports/brand analysis & client projections
- Ensure effective reporting to senior management
- Providing analysis to support results and business decisions
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for group functions
- Preparation, and review of statutory group accounting, audit, and tax
- Producing of balances, monthly closings, reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Ad-hoc analysis as requires
- Team management and continual team development
- Acting as a key business partner to the CEO
- Key point of contact for Department Heads and Managers
- Continual process improvement
- Ensuring that deals and sales are tracked appropriately
- Liaising with the Business Affairs team as required
- Supporting the team to provide answers to ad hoc queries across the business
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of accounting in an international environment, group consolidations, and taxation. Being adaptable and proactive the candidate required will possess a commercially and forward-thinking mindset to add to the technical and controls based expertise. You will be adaptable, flexible and possess strong communications skills. Entertainment/Media sector experience is essential!
Working closely with senior figures within the business the position is a fantastic opportunity to work at the forefront of a company currently leading the way in its market.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.