Part Time Finance Manager - Production - Central London
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a leading Production company based in Central London. This is a Part Time Finance Manager role reporting directly into the Finance Director. The Finance Manager role offers the opportunity to manage junior Finance professionals and acts as an integral part of the Finance function.
The successful candidate will be exposed to an all round, hands on environment and will be responsible for monthly reporting, consolidation and transactional finance.
- Production of monthly management accounts pack including monthly reporting to senior management
- Production accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting (quarterly and annually)
- Bank and balance sheet reconcilliations
- Year end preparation and reporting
- Daily cash management
- Supervising the Accounts Payable/Receivable ledger assistant
- Experience producing and consolidating Management Accounts
- A background in TV/Production is highly desirable
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- IT literate with the ability to use Sage Line 50
- Previous experience in a managerial role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong accuracy and eye for detail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.