Are you a qualified/Finalist level Financial Controller or Finance Manager looking for part-time work? If so read on!
We are currently working with an exciting media consultancy assisting them with their search for a part-time Financial Controller/Finance Manager. This is an 11 month maternity cover and they would like someone to work 3 days a week, there is some flexibility around which 3 days.
Based at offices in the West End and reporting into the MD this is a stand alone role and your duties would be as follows:
- Production and submission of monthly, bi annual and year end reports and management accounts
- Production and review of all statutory accounts and corporation tax reporting requirements for the overseas offices
- Liaise with external tax advisors
- Management of active pipeline for international office
- Management of overseas P&L & balance sheet
- Cost control & variance analysis
- Management of overseas revenue recognition
- Assistance with purchase ledger input when necessary
- Authorisation/setting up of payment runs
- Managing the relationship with the HMRC for payroll in the UK
- Payroll for UK and international office
- Point of contact for local audit and group annual audit
Previous experience in a management level role is essential as is hands on accounting experience preparing both management & financial accounts.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.