Head of Communications - Theatre Company
Salary Negotiable - Part Time
Exciting opportunity for a Head of Communications to join a leading Theatre Company.
The Head of Communications are responsible for planning, developing and implementing all of their public relations actives, externally and internally.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Communications are:
- Working with the Marketing Director to plan an annual PR strategy for the group.
- Creating and delivering communication strategies and implementing a plan for the development, opening and ongoing operation of the Company.
- Proactively generating ideas and positive media coverage across all venues and departments
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all relevant print, broadcast and online media along with managing media database
- Ensuring plans are in place for round the clock cover so PR issues can be dealt with in the evenings/ weekends
The ideal Head of Communications will have:
- Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent press and media contacts in the entertainment or leisure industries
- Positive attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of London and UK media landscape
If your experience matches and you would like to apply or need more information, please email email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.