We are looking for an experienced, savvy and super organised HR advisor to join our fast paced events company on a part time temporary basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual who is passionate about what they do and who is keen to work within a small but growing company. We currently have 16 people in the company and we are growing. This role will be a stand alone HR Advisor to ensure we are legally compliant and be the main point of contact as our HR representative.
24 hours per week - 3 days per week.
This role will start temp with a view to become permanent
· Developing, renewing and improving policies and procedures
· Completing end of year appraisal processes
· Producing reports and maintaining HR systems
· Management of recruitment and selection incl posting, screenings, telephone interview & face to face interviews
· Requesting & filing references
· Conducting inductions
· Coordinating training and development
· Succession planning
· Sickness and absence monitoring
· MI Reporting
· Advising on HR casework
· Conducting disciplinaries and grievances
· Assisting with payroll
Successful candidate will have the following
· Excellent written & verbal communication
· Highly organised
· Proactive, positive, smart working & solution orientated
· Excellent employment legislation knowledge
· Excellent IT skills and proficient in using Google Drive & Mac
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.