A brilliant Part-Time opportunity for an HR Director to cover 11 month maternity contract within this leading London based creative agency. You will be a part of the Senior Leadership team, sitting on the board of Directors in the heart of the strategic process and decision making.
The position reports directly into both the CEO & MD and will suit an experienced HR Professional who has worked at a strategic level within an agency environment and who has experience of managing and developing a team.
We're looking for confident, effective, personable candidates who can build internal relationships at the highest levels and someone who thrives, working within a busy and varied generalist role.
You will have Line management responsibility for a HR Manager while overseeing the HR Manager's line management of a HR Administrator.
The agency is going through a period of change and so the successful candidate must possess excellent stakeholder management experience, with the ability to manage upwards effectively. You will work with all heads of departments, supporting and guiding managers. You will work with the leadership team on the culture change project.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience of working within a strategic HR role within an agency environment
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Generalist HR experience & up to date with HR trends & legislation.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong tenacity, drive and resilience
- Ability to work with strong minded colleagues and confident to share their opinions.
- Proven ability of developing excellent external and agency relationships
- Emotional intelligence, the ability to understand colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidential and trustworthy nature
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.