Part Time Management Accountant - Arts and Creative - Central London
My client an ambitious Creative Arts business are looking to hire a part time Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This Management Accountant will be responsible for the monthly accounting along with quarterly and annual reporting duties.
Due to the expansion of the business, this role is likely to evolve and offers a great opportunity to progress professionally.
The company offers an excellent working environment and collaborative team approach, the main aim of the business is to empower and advance their customers learning potential through the world of Art and Creativity.
The salary on offer is up to £50K pro rated to the part time hours completed
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations - updating, understanding and ensuring accuracy across the balance sheet
- Processing multiple complex bank and investment transactions into the finance system
- Ensuring all transactions are correctly coded across the Foundation
- Entering purchase invoices, credit card transactions and expense claims into the finance system applying consistent and relevant approach to coding, ready for review and approval
- Regular cashbook reconciliations for the Foundation's current account
- Preparing the bi-monthly payment run for review and approval. Then raising the payments using the online banking platform.
- Assisting the Head of Finance with specific reports for quarterly reporting
- Assisting the Head of Finance with the annual audit and US tax request
- As and when required, the role will include support on financial reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience working within a Management Accountant role
- 5 years' experience working in Finance is highly desirable
- Experience working within a charitable company is also desirable
- IT proficient with strong MS Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and collaborative work approach
- Highly organised and ability to adhere to deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.