Part-time Office Manager - Production/Branded Content
Location: East London
Hours: 8:30-13:30, Mon-Fri (can be flexible around this, within reason)
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing production company that specialises in branded entertainment, commercials and music videos to find a part-time Office Manager.
In this all-encompassing role that reports in to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for the smooth running and safety of the office on a day-to-day basis, as well as directly managing the office intern and the company's work placement scheme.
Based out of cool, creative offices in East London, the role would suit someone who loves organising and keeping administration/protocols in order, has a keen interest in staff welfare and inclusion, and gets good job satisfaction from running an environmentally friendly office.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar Office Manager role and have a full understanding of current H&S, Fire Regulations, security protocol and best practice; and have demonstrable experience negotiating deals and liaising with suppliers.
Key features include:
- Ensuring H&S requirements including First Aid training and certificates are up to date, and First Aid boxes are fully stocked
- Being fully up to date with Fire Safety and regulations, ensuring regular fire drills, checking the fire alarms are making sure the office is covered in terms of equipment and Fire Wardens
- Onboarding of new staff and staff inductions
- Managing the office budget, office petty cash, credit card reconciliation and maintaining all office supplies, from stationery to beverages
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar all-encompassing Office Management role within the media/entertainment/creative space
- Demonstrable experience of implementing systems and processes to ensure the smooth running of an office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good understanding of Apple Mac software
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting part-time Office Manager position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.