Part-time PA (10 month FTC) - Music
Wonderful opportunity for a part-time PA to support the SVP, Legal & Business Affairs at a leading Music company on a 10 month maternity cover FTC. The hours can be split over 3, 4 or 5 days depending on preference.
You will be a key member of the team; relied upon to provide effective and efficient support to the SVP of Business Affairs. This is a busy and varied role, so you will need to have experience working within a fast paced environment, possess excellent organisational skills, and have the ability to stay one step ahead at all times.
Key features include:
- Coordinating a demanding, constantly changing and conflicting schedule and extensive diary management
- Managing email flow, preparing meeting agendas, raising PO's and meeting and greeting all external visitors
- Acting as the main point of contact for the SVP - screening calls, dealing with incoming queries and requests of information
- Organise legal department team events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent diary management experience
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Excellent level of accuracy and detail orientated
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this part-time PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.