Part Time PA - Publishing
2 - 3 days per week
Are you seeking role in which you can utilise your excellent PA/EA experience within part time hours? My client is part time Personal Assistant to join their established business. As PA to the Director you will be delivering diary, travel and office management services to the team.
This role would be ideally suited to someone who is dedicated, client focused ad enjoys being organised to the highest degree.
Key features will include:
- Diary management, booking travel and providing support to the team
- General office support, administration and maintaining office supplies
- Supporting both the Director with business and personal errands
- Meeting and greeting clients acting as an extension of the Director
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous solid PA experience
- A passion for providing great support
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great, flexible working hours
- Fantastic team
- Competitive package
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic global brand!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.