Part Time PA to CEO/Founder - Production
Up to £30,000 pa - pro rata
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for a well-established independent production company based in the London, has arisen. My client is looking for a Personal Assistant to support the CEO with his personal affairs. This opportunity is offered on a flexible, remote basis with some travel to the executive's home and the occasional weekend work. Ideally this would suit an individual looking for work around other ventures.
Key features will include:
- Ensure all Technology systems are working at all times... Personal mobile devices, PC's, laptops
- Manage the CEOs personal documentation in regard to travel, utilities, transportation etc.
- Managing all events such as sports events, dinners, meetings and managing all reservations
- Booking holiday venues and arranging extensive travel itinerary whilst also liaising with people on the other side
- Manage household facilities and supporting with other personal requirements such as buying gifts etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA experience ideally gained in a private support role
- Be hardworking and self-motivated
- Work well individually
- Be flexible with their time and able to work to the times set out by the executive - adhoc weekend work
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a leading production company
- A chance to focus on your own ventures whilst earning
This is a great opportunity working in a creative environment, for someone that enjoys working as a PA.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.