Part time Payroll Officer needed for a popular international retailer! I'm currently working with a well-known brand who are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to help them out for 2 days a week until March next year. This is a standalone role which will also help out with aspects of HR when needed.
- Manage and take responsibility for the complete payroll process for the UK and international monthly payrolls
- This will include checking of starters, leavers, hours worked of casual staff, variables of both permanent and casual staff instructions
- Reporting of payroll related information as required
- Monitor the compliance of payroll information in line with PAYE regulations.
- Ensure that Expenses are processed correctly (in line with HMRC guidelines) and are paid and reported correctly
- Assist HR with recruitment when needed - screening CVs and arranging contracts
- 3 to 5 years of in-house payroll experience - International Payroll is desirable but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate their competence in the key responsibilities listed
- Possess a broad understanding of Tax and NI compliance
- Able to thrive in a busy environment which can be high-pressured at times
- Able to work autonomously
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.