Are you an experienced HR Coordinator looking for a part-time opportunity?
I am working with a people-focused organisation within the Creative industry who are looking for a proactive HR Coordinator with exceptional administration and organisational skills to join the team on a part-time basis. This role will be part time, 30 hours a week (which can be spread across the week flexibly), initially as a 6 month FTC.
You will have experience managing all areas of HR Administration and thrive within a start-up or fast paced environment. Reporting into the HR Advisor, you will work across the end-to-end employee lifecycle, support the TA team with recruitment administration, support with payroll, pension and benefits administration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a HR/Talent administration role
- Experienced in payroll administration
- Excellent administration and organisation skills to manage schedules, events and process workflow
- Data savvy with outstanding attention to detail to review reports and audit data
- Proactive with a customer first approach to deliver great service to employees and partners
- Curious and interested in market trends, innovation and technology so that they can keep up to date with the pace of change and transformation
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.