Do you have a passion for providing exceptional client service? Do you have the skills to work in high profile and busy role? My client are a luxury brand in a fantastic setting who are seeking a well presented, highly organised and ambitious part time Receptionist to join their growing team.
- Act as first point of contact for all visitors acting as a key brand ambassador
- Promoting the reception area ensuring all customers receive a professional first impression
- Front of house management, maintaining the reception and meeting rooms to a high standard
- Provide effective internal diary management
- Ensure all deliveries/post is distributed correctly and efficiently
- General administration duties
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the team
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Friendly, outgoing and articulated with a 'can do' attitude
- Well presented
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point skills
In return this amazing client offers a fantastic working environment in luxury offices. Please also note working hours are based on a part time basis Monday to Friday 1.30pm - 7pm. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity in a fantastic brand!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.