A fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist with at least 6 months experience within a similar FOH/Receptionist position, looking to develop their experience or transition into a creative, fast-paced environment. You will be an integral part of the office support function and the welcoming face of the business.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, staff and clients
- Ensuring passes are distributed and visitors logged
- Notifying the relevant person(s) when guests arrive
- Offering refreshments
- Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the relevant individual or department
- Maintaining the front of house area, ensuring the area is well-kept, newspapers/magazines are updated, flowers arranged etc.
- Managing couriers and deliveries
- Sorting post and franking outgoing post
- Maintaining office supplies - stationary, refreshments etc.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A natural multitasker who can coordinate their own time efficiently
- Strong administration skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Friendly and out-going nature
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.