Part Time Reception - Production / Agency
Handle Recruitment is working with a well- known West London Talent Agency and Production Company to source two part time receptionists to welcome all guests to their offices.
Reporting to the Office Manager and Head of Operations, key responsibilities will include:
- Relieving night security from reception
- Answering and directing all calls
- Meeting and greeting clients - signing all visitors into visitors book
- Organise refreshments (liaise with Operations Assistant)
- Ordering national and international couriers, bikes and cross charging accordingly to the relevant departments
- Calling cabs for clients and visitors where necessary
- Creating and distributing up to date phone lists on a weekly basis
- Organising the presentation and functionality of reception at all times, reporting any faults to Office Manager
- Keeping client lists updated and distribute when necessary
The ideal candidate will:
- Be warm, friendly and professional, well presented at all times
- Have a keen interest in Media and Entertainment
- Be a great communicator in both their oral and written work
- Have impeccable attention to detail and the willingness to muck in
This is a great opportunity for anyone who can commit to a reception role with real prospects to progress in the organisation in the long term.
*NB: One person will cover 8.30am to 1.45pm and the other 1.45pm to 7pm
Please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.