Part Time Receptionist - Tech
£17,000- £18,000pa (Monday to Thursday 10am- 4pm)
Great working hours!
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional service? My client is seeking a self-motivated, proactive and highly organised Receptionist to join their friendly team.
- Act as a first point of contact for all visitors
- Provide effective internal diary and meeting room management
- Front of house management, ensuring the reception and meeting rooms are maintained to a high standard
- Organising all deliveries and post, ensuring it is distributed efficiently and correctly
- Team admin support
- Friendly, outgoing with a 'can do' attitude
- Well-presented and highly adaptable
- Good use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Great communication skills
In return this amazing client offers a fantastic working environment in luxury offices. Please also note working hours are based on Monday to Thursday 10am- 4pm (24 hour working week). Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity in a fantastic brand!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.