We are looking for an experienced Royalties Assistant to join a leading global music business on a part time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with prior royalties experience who has a passion for music.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Enter royalty statements onto accounting system
- Manage complex royalty queries and escalate to the Royalties Manager
- Provide Support to the Senior Royalties Specialist on Department wide initiatives, project work and complex audits or case load reviews.
- Interpreting and implementing agreements to the royalty system
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all necessary information obtained
- Contribute to ad hoc projects and assist the team during a particularly busy period
- Prior royalties ex[perience
- Data entry
- Experience with Counterpoint Music Maestro essential
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.