We are excited to be working alongside a global entertainment business based in London to recruit a Participations and Royalty Accountant on a long term temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Prepare timely and accurate royalty calculations
- Meticulous preparation of participation statements
- Liaise with legal department in regards to contract terms
- Communication with payees and dealing with queries
- Manage workflow of statement preparation process
- Prepare financial journals
Skills & Qualifications
- This role is suitable for someone confident, self motivated and with the ability to work both as a team and independently and able to use their own initiative.
- Minimum of 3 years television/ film participation accounting experience
- Familiarity with participation accounting principles and TV distribution accounting
- Strong communication skills essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience within a fast paced environment dealing with a high volume of work flow and the ability to prioritise
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.