Partner Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly organised and confident Partner Manager to manage the key physical retailer relationships at an established Music and Entertainment Company.
As a natural communicator, you will be responsible for liaising with the companies physical retailers and developing on existing, strong relationships.
Based in central London offices, we're looking for a creative thinker with commercial and strategic experience in account management within the music industry.
Key features will include:
- Manage business plans in collaboration with partners, agreeing on clear annual targets
- Create promotional events to assist with the exploitation of new releases
- Build and develop lasting relationships with current and new partners
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong account management / client relationship experience
- Fantastic presentational skills, with the ability to engage with partners and with the wider team
- Have the ability to lead commercial negotiations
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Partner Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.