Handle are excited to be working with one of the world's most recognizable social media brands to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to work closely with their ad tech partners on co-marketing programmes that will help drive awareness and adoption of their products. The successful candidate will have a talent for nurturing partner relationships, developing mutually-beneficial marketing plans and delivering on those plans to drive business goals.
This role requires the ability to collaborate internally with multiple teams across the globe including partner managers, sales, product and marketing. It will also work closely with marketing managers in their ad tech partner companies, ensuring that their product is well represented in their plans, and collaborating with them on delivering those plans.
You will also be responsible for working with regional and central marketing teams to deliver on those plans, and craft content in support of these plans such as presentations, sales collateral, case studies and more.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with our ad tech partners' marketing teams to develop and deliver mutually-beneficial marketing plans that support business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with internal partner managers to understand priorities and translate these into marketing activities that support and grow our partnerships.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to support in-market partner activations such as webinars and virtual events.
- Develop content in support of partner marketing plans including presentations, sales collateral, case studies and more, while ensuring that partner-related content aligns to our partner marketing guidelines.
- Work with the central marketing team (digital, brand, editorial, analyst relations) and corporate communications to ensure partner marketing needs are represented in content marketing, digital marketing, analyst relations, PR and brand marketing (e.g. video) plans.
- Communicate marketing plans and results to cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in B2B marketing and the digital advertising industry, particularly the ad tech ecosystem, and a drive for delivering on strategic marketing plans that deliver business results. You will have experience working with cross-functional stakeholders across product, sales and marketing to deliver results and the ability to synthesize complex product features into compelling marketing content .
This is a full time contract role starting November 2020 - May 2021. Initially the role will be working remotely however candidates will need to be able to access the London office once it's open again.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.