Handle are excited to be partnering with one of the world's leading social media brands to recruit a Partner Solutions Specialist to join their prestigious Social Impact Partnerships team. They're looking for someone who can collaborate effectively with partner managers to deliver high quality partner support. You will be responsible for engaging with non-profit organisations, community leaders, and work closely with internal support ops teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in client success, incident response and customer support to ensure a seamless experience for clients and stakeholders alike. You will also possess strong intuition in escalating partner issues, and the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally to drive and deliver issue resolution for partners
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs
- Support community leaders and non-profits, and liaise with partner managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure that partners have the best possible experience on the platform
- Use data to spot opportunities and deliver insights to improve partner performance
- Proactively analyse and communicate metrics and vertical trends as they relate to the ecosystem
- Align with product and operations teams to act as an expert on product offering
- Serve as an internal advocate in connecting teams to product and operational solutions
- Proactively advocate for partners and push issues toward resolution
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in customer satisfaction measurement
- Knowledge of community building and the non-profit space
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in online operations, consulting, or account, partner, or project management
- 2+ years of work experience in customer support
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Demonstrated ability to build SQL-based dashboards and present findings to stakeholders
- Experience with Excel, SQL, and Salesforce
This is a remote working, interim opportunity starting November 2020 until May 2021.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.