Handle are searching for a Partnerships and Promotions Executive, working for a fantastic company specialising in managing and developing retail destinations throughout Europe.
This role is working exclusively on the application which partners both retailers and the retail destination. You will work with the stores on curating and promoting in-app incentives throughout the entire site, in order to up sell both products and experiences. This is a brilliant role for someone who has experience in soft-selling and negotiating, whilst also having exposure to marketing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining and managing relationships with retailers and marketing departments throughout the different retail sites.
- Up selling promotional ideas to retailers to work in conjunction with the app.
- Building, managing and growing accounts and selling ideas to clients is a key part within this role.
- Working on the promotion of the application, through attending events, and working on in-centre and digital advertisement of the product.
- You will need to both upload and manage the different promotions across the application.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have a confident nature and experience across both soft-sales and promotions and proven success building commercial relationships.
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone with a passion for retail and shopping, strong client management skills and who can help sell creative concepts to global retail brands. If you think that you would be the right person for the job, then please do get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.