Partnerships & Promotions Manager
Entertainment & Film
A major film studio are looking for a motivated, experienced and dedicated Promotions manager to join their Partnerships and Promotions team within theatrical entertainment. This is a fantastic opportunity and the chance to get stuck into some global campaigns with popular, international businesses within entertainment.
You will be tasked with maintaining and building strong, meaningful working relationships with 3rd party partners and key organisations within entertainment. You'll be the go to point of contact for the department and regularly work with media, creation and production agencies (amongst others).
- Close work with the Head of Promotions to identify a number of partners to create best in class collaborations to support theatrical campaigns, which will be strategically aligned with wider marketing objectives for the film.
- Forge, nurture and maintain great working relationships with key industry partners in a variety of sectors such as FMCG, Travel, Gaming, Tech, Retail and others.
- Manage and ensure effective delivery of the promotional campaigns from conception to delivery, alongside the Head of Promotions.
- Assisting with meetings, conferences and pitches.
- Ensure close working relationships with internal departments to ensure effective work and consistent campaign messaging.
You Will Have:
- Ideally around 5 years' experience within a busy marketing department, exposure to partnerships and agency management or work agency side.
- Demonstrable experience in influencing stakeholders, close work with 3rd party and media partnerships
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of and interest in the film industry
- High level of organisation, ability to prioritise tasks and multi-task
Please get in touch if this sounds like the right role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.