My client are a luxury beauty and cosmetics clinic, with sites throughout London, currently looking for a Partnerships and Social Media Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity, for a creative, out of the box thinker, with a passion and natural flare for creating engaging content. You will have the opportunity to have a large input on creativity and work as part of a busy and collaborative team.
You will need experience in working within social media and insight on current trends, as well as working knowledge of all platforms and knowledge on how to reach maximum engagement; as you will be responsible for the promotion of both the brand and service offered.
- Day to day management of Social Media, as well being responsible for ongoing updates about both the brand and service of the company.
- Creating brand awareness, you are the brand guardian and a 'human messenger', you will produce engaging content to gain a growing audience.
- Proactive influencer engagement and management, the ability to source influencers who are industry relevant and will relate with customers and enhance overall brand reputation.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, and track any new changes on social media platforms, with an awareness of go to platforms.
- Active community management, engaging and responding to customers and potential customers.
Please apply if you have proven, social media and partnerships experience - you will need to be passionate, organised and have both a creative and strategic mind.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.